Sunday 31 December 2017

2018 is here! To Plan or not to Plan?

WOW 2018 IS HERE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!  


Each year usually begins with such enthusiasm, hope and excitement. Its human nature to be excited about the new and I find myself wondering, how much should I plan ahead to maximize my time this year.

When I was younger, I rarely planned anything a day ahead let alone a year ahead. I feared that the fun and spontaneity would disappear out of life if I approached life with my diary in hand.

Fast forward years later, diary is often in hand as I find that if I don't plan, things simply don't eventuate.

I was asking myself the question this week, where is the balance point between planning and be spontaneous?  If we approach life like a complete control freak, it can lower our energy and be plain boring. It can limit room for serendipity and moments of wonder.

Then on the other hand if we make no plans at all we can feel like we are floating in an unsure sea of confusion as what step to take next.

Perhaps if we marry our intuition with our logic, and make peace with both.  Maybe they can walk side by side.

 Perhaps if we plan some practical steps along with tuning in with what feels right along the way, and find courage to change direction if it doesn't feel good.

Although I have made some concrete plans for 2018, I want my Spirit to guide me. I want to be a recipient of magic moments and be open to experiencing better outcomes than I can foresee.

Saturn recently made its way into Capricorn and will stay there for the next two years. This placement  is suggestive of getting 'real' and walking our talk, check out this article to find out more  https://cafeastrology.com/saturn-in-capricorn-2017-2018-2019-2020-saturn-transits.html

Its also a 11/2 year astrologically which is about balance between the light and dark and finding harmony in our interactions on global and personal levels, for more information, check out this article https://thriveonnews.com/2018-numerology/

So wherever you are in your journey through life, I wish you a year of forward movement, of feeling like you are alive and thriving, regardless of what challenges you are faced with and always remember that Spirit has your back and are there for you the moment you ask!

                                           _______________________________________

Below are some of your questions answered.
If you would like to ask a question email me at info@lizwintermedium.com
I publish my Blog on the first Monday of each month.

Question 
 Do you see a move in residence for me within the next few months?
Ruth

Answer
When I tune in I see several angels around you helping you with this situation. They show me that at the present moment there is some uncertainty or confusion about where to go and how to do it. They suggest to firstly get clear within yourself what sort of situation you would like to manifest that is realistic and achievable. Ask yourself what are your needs and what is the best way forward and the angels will help you access your inner guidance and wisdom. It is a time to take control and not let the wind blow you, so to speak, be strong and know you deserve to have your needs met. I sense that there is a breakthrough with moving around late January/early February.
                                                ____________________________
Question 
 I feel a bit stuck after having anemia, not enjoying my job, family issues... I want to know how to get my positivity back and feel excited again about life? How to make change as it feels to hard to make a start which usually I find easy?
Jacinta

Answer     

My heart goes out to you as I read your letter, and I am reminded how life throws us curve balls at times. However, I also know that the curve balls are our greatest teachers and that feeling stuck is an opportunity and a clear message from Spirit that it's time for change because we have outgrown our current circumstances. My advice is to take baby steps, change one thing in your life by replacing it with something that brings you joy, be patient and ask your angels and guides for clear guidance. I see a kind gentleman in Spirit who is already assisting you, he feels like a father figure, perhaps on your mothers side of the family. He says you have a huge heart and you give out a lot, its time to reel in some of that love for yourself and place yourself on your priority list, He shows me you walking in nature and breathing deeply, deep insights are coming to you, and you are regrouping from the inside out. He showed me daisies which represent simplicity, have faith, breakthroughs are coming.
                 _________________________________________


Question
On the work front will I achieve what I was not able to in 2017
Josie

Answer 
As I tune in for you I sense Goddess Diana around you radiating strength towards you. She impresses upon me that this difficult situation has helped you to stand up for yourself and create more clarity within you about what you want in your career. I do feel that this situation is done, that you have learned whatever is was you had to learn from it and that change is imminent. Sometimes when we get to the end of our tether, is when breakthrough happens because we are giving it over to source and the universe. Keep asking for help and guidance and have faith that change for the better is a certainty, I hear March being called out, sending you much love and blessings !





No comments:

Post a Comment