Sunday 30 September 2018

How to Hear the Wisdom in our Heart


Recently my family and I found ourselves in a tight financial corner. My husband's work ended suddenly and we were not prepared. 
At the 11th hour as we were just about to click 'submit' on our Centrelink (government assistance financial hardship) application, we were literally saved by the bell, the ping sound that many of us now know as a text message arriving. My husband had been offered a new job. The next day we received our tax return and all was well in the world of survival once more.

The interesting thing was, the day before, in good old universe, timely energy,  I received an email explaining a practical process of how get the answers we need from our heart. 

It was an excerpt from a book called Human by Design by Gregg Braden

https://www.amazon.com.au/Human-Design-Evolution-Chance-Transformation-ebook/dp/B0746SG5GR

I followed the instructions, (that I am sharing with you below) and I asked the question 'What is the outcome of this financial stress?'  I visually was shown a golden sky that emanated abundance.  I saw a huge funnel and the golden energy of the sky poured into the funnel and down on to the earth. Simultaneously, I downloaded the knowing that financial abundance was on its way and all would be well. 

Although at the time it was hard to believe, within 24 hours, abundance did indeed arrive. 

So below is the process if you feel to give it a go. I am a big believer that we have all the wisdom we need within.  

Interestingly, this process included elements of research from the Institute of HeartMath 

Since 1991, the HeartMath Institute has researched and developed reliable, scientifically based tools to help people bridge the connection between their hearts and minds, and deepen their connection with the hearts of others.https://www.heartmath.org/

Below is the technique I used and I encourage you to try it, you may be surprised.

Happy heart exploring. Have a great October!
See the answers to your monthly questions further below.

Liz  x
www.lizwintermedium.com

Asking Your Heart a Question
excerpt from the book, Human by Design by Gregg Braden


The heart is the key to awakening deep intuition, subtle memories, and extraordinary abilities, and to embracing these attributes as a normal part of everyday life.
I’d like to share a proven technique that allows you to access your heart’s wisdom.

The technique to create heart-brain coherence is appropriately called the Quick Coherence® Technique and has been refined by the Institute of HeartMath into the first three simple steps described below. 


Independently, each step sends a signal to the body that a specific shift has been put into motion. Combined, the steps create an experience that takes us back to a natural harmony that existed in our bodies earlier in life, before we began to disconnect our heart-brain network through our conditioning. Steps 4 and 5, where we access our heart’s wisdom, build upon the coherence created in Steps 1 through 3.



Five Steps to Ask Your Heart a Question

The steps to create quick coherence for accessing your heart’s intelligence are as follows.


  • Step 1: Create Heart Focus
    • Action: Allow your awareness to move from your mind to the area of your heart.
    • Result: This sends a signal to your heart that a shift has taken place: You are no longer engaged in the world around you and are now becoming aware of the world within you.
  • Step 2: Slow Your Breathing
    • Action: Begin to breathe a little more slowly than usual. Take approximately five to six seconds to inhale and use the same pace as you exhale.
    • Result: This simple step sends a second signal to your body that you are safe and in a place that supports your process. Deep, slow breathing has long been known to stimulate the relaxation response of the nervous system (aka the parasympathetic response).
  • Step 3: Feel a Rejuvenating Feeling
    • Action: To the best of your ability, feel a genuine sense of care, appreciation, gratitude, or compassion for anything or anyone. The key to success here is that your feeling be as sincere and heartfelt as possible.
    • Result: The quality of this feeling fine-tunes and optimizes the coherence between your heart and your brain. While everyone is capable of evoking a feeling for this step, it’s one of those processes that you may need to experiment with to find what works best for you.
With the successful completion of Step 3, the connection linking the heart and brain—and resulting in heart-brain coherence—has been established. While this is technically the completion of the Quick Coherence™ Technique itself, it’s also a beginning step in other processes. It’s from a state of heart-brain coherence that we may access our deep intuition and receive the guidance of our heart’s intelligence. Steps 4 and 5 below detail a procedure to do just that.
  • Step 4: Ask Your Heart a Question
    • Action: The previous three steps create the harmony between your brain and your heart that enables you to tap into your heart’s intelligence. As you continue to breathe and hold the focus in your heart, it is time to ask your question. Heart intelligence generally works best when the questions are brief and to the point. Remember, your heart doesn’t need a preface or the history of a situation before the question. Ask your question silently, as a single concise sentence, and then allow your heart to respond in a way that works for you.
    • Result: Your intuition opens up and you begin a dialogue.
The key to being successful at dialoguing with your heart is this: If you are empowered enough to have the experience, then you are empowered to know for yourself what your experience means.

While I don’t want to influence your questioning process, an example is sometimes helpful. A mysterious dream is the perfect opportunity to apply heart wisdom to a real-world situation. From the heart-brain coherence established in the previous three steps, simply ask the following kind of questions, filling in the blank with the names of the people, symbols, or identities of what you’re asking about. These are example formats only. You can choose one that fits for you or create your own using one of the following as a template.
  • “From the place of my heart’s deepest knowing, I ask to be shown the significance of ________________ in my dream.”
  • “From the single eye of my heart that knows only my truth, I ask for the meaning of the ________________ that I saw in my dream.”
  • “Please help me to understand the significance of ________________ in my life.”
  • Step 5: Listen for an Answer
    • Action: Become aware of how your body feels immediately as you are asking your question in Step 4. Make a note of any sensations—such as warmth, tingling, or ringing of the ears—and emotions that may arise. For people who are already attuned to their bodies and their hearts’ intelligence, this step is the easiest part of the process. For those who may have had less experience in listening to their bodies, this is an exercise in awareness.
    • Result: Everyone learns and experiences uniquely. There is no correct or incorrect way of receiving your heart’s wisdom. The key here is to know what works best for you.
I tend to receive my heart’s wisdom as words, while at the same time feeling sensations of warmth in my body. Other people never hear words but experience nonverbal forms of communication only, such as warmth radiating from their hearts or in their guts. Sometimes people feel a wave of peace wash over them as they receive the answer to their question. Remember, you and your body are unique partners in the world. What’s important here is to listen to your own body to learn how it communicates with you and give it the opportunity to be heard.
                               
                                   _____________________

Below are some of your questions answered. If you would like to ask a question, email me at info@lizwintermedium.com I publish my Blog on the first Monday of each month.

Question
I have a job interview and would like to know if this will come to fruition?
 Punita

Answer
Hi Punita, 
I sense a strong gentleman around you in Spirit who has passed on, he was a tall man with broad shoulders. He has father energy. He said he will be with you guiding you. He reminds me of the saying, 'people will not always remember what you said, but how you made them feel.'
Who ever is conducting the interview will be using their intuitive radar. He suggests you go to the interview relaxed, confident and happy in yourself and they will feel it. I do not like to predict outcomes because I believe there is always room for last minute changes in our destiny, due to many things we do not understand.  Either way, the energy around this interview is opening up a new beginning in your career path and I feel much encouragement from Spirit to step into your power. 

Question
I would like to know if the man in my life is the one?
Mandy Lou

Answer
Hi Mandy Lou, 
I like to believe that everyone who crosses our path is there for a reason, that the universe sets up divine appointments all the time. When I ask Spirit about this man, I get a lovely female Spirit Guide around you who presents herself as a nun. She emanates total unconditional love.  She said this person has reminded you of your own beauty and has unlocked something that is reminding you about self love. Keep working on self love and eventually I see you in a happy relationship although I am unsure if it is him or not, all I can tell you is that you deserve the best and the one I pick up on will be there for you 100 percent. I feel the man you end up is a bit of a country lad, or likes the outdoors, possibly horses. I am also reminded of the saying, if you love something, let it go, if it yours it will come back to.

Question
Is my Dad at peace?
Jolanda

Answer 
Hi Yolanda, 
As I tune in I see a gentleman laying down looking peacefully asleep, I sense he is a father energy and I am not sure why, but he holds up 2 fingers, perhaps indicating how long he has been there, I am not sure. He shows me purple flowers around him and tells me he loves the scent of where he is. Heaven smells beautiful he says. He says not to worry about him, he is with good people and happy. He is also with another gentleman from his generation, possibly a brother, or someone he was close to. He wishes you and your family well and says how proud of you he is, he said you are strong and beautiful, like a sunflower. 


Question
What lesson am I learning now and is it time to let go?
Ms B

Answer 
Hi Ms B, 
I see lots of little flower fairies around you trying to make you laugh and smile.  They say that you carry a lot on your shoulders and that you are searching for inner peace, for acceptance of what is and what is not.  Letting go of outcomes sometimes helps to strengthen our trust in our deeper wisdom and Great Spirit.  This is what I feel you are now learning, it is a spiritual maturity evolving.  Give yourself a break and hand over the reins of your life to what is meant to be, it is safe to do so, even if only for a day! You are very loved and all will work out exactly as it is meant to.

Question
Am I going to find a caring man to share my life with?
Ms W

Answer
Hi Ms W, 
I feel a mother energy around you in Spirit who brings you bright yellow daisies and much love. She says you have a heart of gold and want nothing more than to share your love.  She shows me you writing down every single detail you want to attract in a partner and putting it somewhere where you will see it often. Read it and add affirmations like 'I attract my soul mate now'  and 'I deserve love'  This will clear the energy you are putting out, I feel that although you want a special someone, there is some sort of mixed message you are putting out energetically. A little bit of work on yourself will see positive results.  I do see you eventually with a gentleman who feels very kind and likes to travel with you to interesting places. All the best to you!




No comments:

Post a Comment