Sunday 30 June 2019

2019 Mid Year Review

What is the most challenging thing going on in your life right now?

An interesting question to ask yourself and a great conversation starter.

Whenever I ask someone that question, I see an immediate deep in thought expression, but only for a few moments and then the flood gates open as they describe, often in detail something that was on the surface of their mind driving them nuts.

Seriousness turns to relief and then relief turns to solution focused antidotes, all from their own inner wisdom that was sitting quietly in the background, trying to get their attention. I believe the voice of love and truth are often quiet and the voice of fear and doubt are louder. So once we start to express,  the fear voice expels and makes room for the love voice to emerge.

My most challenging thing going on in my life right now?

Well 2019 has been a bit of a doozer so far.

My family and I relocated interstate after 23 years of country life to city life, my mother has almost died twice, (albeit she is 92), one of my children has come out as transgender, (he says he doesn't care who knows, just doesn't want anyone to make a big deal about it) and recently we were told that our landlords want their house back after 4 months so we have to move again.

When the clock ticked over to 2019, I was suspicious of the 9, which represents learning, the end of things and letting go. There are also some powerful astrological aspects about, including Saturn and Pluto in the sign of Capricorn that is forcing the world to wake up and change, because, lets face it,  it has to.

So in our own lives, it appears we are being presented with accelerated learning opportunities and yes I do mean opportunities. Everything that happens is a vehicle for growth even if it seems torturous and unfair.  The power we have is to realise we can ask Spirit for help, we can ask for help from others creating more support and connection, we can try to see the gifts in the most difficult challenges.

For me, the gift of being thrown out of my comfort zone by moving to the city is making me expand who I thought I was.  My mother tinkering close to death has made me appreciate how long I have had her in my life and reinstated my appreciation of life being short. My son coming out is proving to be the best thing for him as he seems happier not having to keep a secret, which of course as a parent makes me happy.  Our new rental home we are moving to is actually nicer than the one we are currently in.

At the end of the day, in the truest sense, who we are is light, who we truly are is a bright beautiful soul inhabiting this temporary body. Who we truly are is whole and complete and unscathed from absolutely anything. If we can allow the light within to dominate, to lead and inspire us, our life experience will be enriched. It doesn't mean we wont feel pain, disappointment or a range of human experiences, but it does mean we will be comforted, more consciously guided and open to miracles.

There are two eclipses in the month of July. Eclipses are catalysts for inner and outer shifts in meaningful and powerful ways, they literally shine a light on any dark spots in our lives giving us the opportunity to grow and move forward where we have been stuck. A good article for more info here

https://foreverconscious.com/intuitive-astrology-forecast-for-july-2019?fbclid=IwAR0CG5XSzDG8cG4abeI91AA6wBOHGtrhrbAg6N1yR5y5EpdNoBAs63mbKjM

So forward march, hold fast, have faith and never forget you are a light, a soul and a power house made from love.

Feel free to express your most challenging thing in your life at the moment in the comments below.

Thank you all for supporting my work, I send you kind thoughts and loving wishes!

Follow me on my public page on Facebook here  https://business.facebook.com/lizwintermedium/?business_id=402989236884417
My website is www.lizwintermedium.com


Below are some of your questions answered. If you would like to ask a question, email me at info@lizwintermedium.com I publish my Blog on the first Monday of each month.

Question
I search  many years for my great love, my man, who maybe marries me even. I am dead sad, because I miss him endlessly, although I know not, whether he exists. Can you see him? If yes, if he exists, where and how shall I finding him? Can you seeing anything?Cindy
Answer 
Dear Cindy,
I literally could feel your heart aching when I read your email and I send you much compassion and love. I believe meeting a soul mate is a divine appointment that we have no control over, although once we meet, free will is active and it is up to the two people what they do with it. If I was you I would give it over to Spirit, and surrender it to a greater power. Focus on what makes you happy because happiness attracts happiness. When I tune in, I sense a fatherly man around you in Spirit reassuring you that all is well. I sense there is a special person for you as you are special. They do exist, it just hasn't been the right time or place but it will be when you least expect it. They are kind and gentle and will treat you with respect. 
Question
 I have been stressed financially for a long time and hope that soon I will actually be able to save money. Does Spirit have a message for me regarding this?  Zoya. 
Answer
Dear Zoya, there are many in Spirit around you who send their love, it felt like a party over there around you. I see birthday cakes and celebrations. I feel there is some reason to be excited about extra income and they show me August being a time for relief around finances. Keep believing and release worry energy, get ready to receive!
Question 
 Will I have my own children in the future? Maddie
Answer 
Dear Maddie
I am greeted by a lovely woman in Spirit around you who feels likes a guardian angel. She is dressed in purple and has purple flowers in her hair and comes through on a high vibration. She says you a sensitive soul and would make a great mother as you have so much love to give. She shows me children of your own and says it is written in the stars and will happen at the perfect time. 


Question
Dear Angels,
Thanks for being there for me and for your guidance.My life is in a big turning point as you know. New job place and new house are giving me a new challenging energy and I'm very grateful.
I wish my mum could come through now and be my Cupid Angel as she always loved to be and use one of her arrows for my love life as I really wish one can be used now.
The guy next to me since more than one year is giving me a lot of support in moving here which I am very grateful for. However he did surprise me now by telling me he is sure we can just be friends.
I'm looking for clearance from you as this is making me so confused again like a year ago,the difference this time is that I just realised I love him and at a point in my life I need him most. Elena

Answer
Dear Elena
Your mother in Spirit and your angels love you dearly and understand how challenging this is for you right now. They say that this guy in your life is your biggest teacher right now and the transformation and change through knowing him is healing very deep wounds. You will look back at this time later and it will make much more sense. He is there for you but cannot give romantic love but do know that he does love you in a sincere way.  I feel the lesson is about surrendering and letting go, trusting that all your needs will be met even if it is not in the way you would like it to be. There is much love ahead for you, have faith that you are perfect as you are, there is nothing wrong with you but there is a bigger plan playing out right now. You have made the right choice by moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment