Sunday 19 March 2017

Your Questions Answered and When is it time to let go?



 Hi Everyone,


What a wild year 2017 is turning out to be! I hope your journey is unfolding in ways that if not initially delight, will lead you to a more contentment and peace.

Below are your questions answered. I have decided with so much on my plate at present, that I will now publish the first Monday of every month. I am still happy to answer your questions. 

My next blog will be April 3rd.  You can either email me your question to info@lizwintermedium.com or message me via my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lizwintermedium/

                                              _________________________________

It’s a fine balance in our lives when it comes to learning to force issues and when to let go. Its almost like walking an intuitive tight rope, not knowing if we take a certain direction what outcome will eventuate. 

I have no doubt that we are here in this life to learn, to grow and to evolve. Challenges that face us never seem to cease and there is part of us that is always waiting for calm and peace, perhaps a long lost memory of our former lives in the Spirit world before we incarnated.
As I mature and age, I think I am finally beginning to really grasp what I have always known, and that is that peace and calm begins within.  I feel I have been learning this lesson all my life and its not like I haven’t been aware from a young age of inner peace, but learning can go deeper into the cells of our soul it seems.

There will always be ups and downs, there will always be challenges to surmount, we will often make mistakes because that is how we learn.  The joy and the beauty of living is being able to stay connected to our inner peace and recognise beauty in the simplest of things, regardless of the ups and downs.

So when do we push for change and when do we hold back? Perhaps it begins with being authentic and honest with ourselves. Basing decisions purely on what serves us best. By taking this approach, others benefit also. This may take some soul searching, some journaling, some counseling, some meditation, some yoga, a nature hit, a massage,  whatever it is that helps you have the epiphanies that your whole being resonates with and says yes.

One thing I have noticed in life is when we hold back too long, the universe will deliver a wake up call and when we are too impulsive we make life harder for ourselves, so I guess the answer is ask Spirit and the Universe for guidance and love yourself enough to make decisions that serve your highest good. Easier said than done I know, but every time we try the Universe works with us.

Have faith, life truly is magical and wonderful!

Question
What happened to my relationship with Tim? 

Miss T

Answer
I feel like Tim has a big heart and is more sensitive than he lets on. I also get that his connection with you alarmed him as he felt a lot of emotion and that he was not sure how to deal with it. I also get he was scared of commitment. There is a guardian angel around you trying to help heal your heart and she said its best to let go for now, if it is meant to be it will be.  Know you are worthy of much love.

Question
I am wondering if I will find a soul mate and when as I would like to have someone to love and give love unconditionally.
Shelly 

Answer
I feel strong arms around you in Spirit of an older, kind lady who is giving you a pep talk on how special you are and encourages you to focus on self love at this time. She says that once you go a bit deeper into healing your heart and loving yourself, you will attract the perfect partner. There is love for you in the perfect timing but unless you love yourself more, you will recreate past patterns. I suggest the book You Can Heal Your Life, by Louise Hay, most libraries have it.Ask your angels to guide you to the perfect healing for you at this time.

Question
My life seems to be at a standstill, I live in an apartment with my daughter. I have many gifts and talents but have no idea what direction to take. I feel I need to put roots down somewhere so that we both can grow instead of being in limbo. Will we find a place to put our roots down and where so I can start working of a life purpose of serving.
Leisa

Answer
I feel a strong male Spirit Guide with you who reminds me of Merlin, or a wizard archetype. You certainly have gifts that are spiritual or healing. The guide encourages you to start using your gifts, that is, the ones that bring you the most joy and upliftment, now and by doing so, other areas of life will fall into place. You will be guided to the right area to live at the right time, there will be no doubt. By focusing on the joy of your gifts, even if you do them for no payment at this stage, you will attract more joy and abundance into your life. Keep your prayers up, they are being heard and will be answered.

Question
I'm hoping to seek answers in relation to our current home & issues connected to it if at all possible ?
Steph 


Answer
I feel a father figure in Spirit assisting you with your situation and he points out it is a complex situation that requires patience and understands how your patience is being stretched. The outcomes you desire will eventuate but I sense it is more likely to come together the second half of this year in a sense of finality where I see your feet firmly on the ground and in a positive position. I feel much of this is out of your control at present and it is best to surrender and trust the universe you will be okay. Right now is not the time to make major decisions, as there is more information to unfold in the coming months.  In the meantime, be kind to yourself, you are very loved.




No comments:

Post a Comment